“The Emily” Crossbody Mini Bag is exquisitely crafted from the finest hand-picked Grey Italian Nappa Leather and Grey Calf Hair. The suede interior lining is color-matched to the leather with a satin-lined pocket and the finest nickel-plated brass hardware. This lightweight, hand-crafted bag sits comfortably on the body and is perfect for traveling and everyday.
- Grey Italian Nappa Leather
- Grey Calf Hair Panel
- Approx Measurements: 16” L x 10” H x 4.5” W
- The interior pocket is 10″ wide and 7″ deep
- Extra wide strap to sit comfortably on the shoulder with the adjustability of up to 4 inches
- The strap is 21″ from center shoulder to top of the bag body
- Canvas and Hyde’s bags are hand-crafted in Brooklyn, NY and Florence, Italy using 100% natural materials, sourced responsibly to minimize waste and pollution.
“I have always thought that to buy one beautiful, timeless piece was truly investment shopping. The blending of quality details, materials and workmanship has always enthralled me. There is something so innately rewarding about creating the best.” — Lisa Pongrass, Founder
After years in the fashion industry, Canvas & Hyde saw a need in the market for bags and accessories that were both luxurious and durable. Their emphasis is on quality craftsmanship and an urban minimal aesthetic. Their bags are built to last and have a timeless elegance, in contrast to the trend-driven fashion of the moment.
Living in Brooklyn opened their eyes to the possibilities of local manufacturing. Canvas & Hyde were very interested in bringing American-made quality craftsmanship back to life.
Their products are the perfect “go anywhere” bags, from Montauk to Monte Carlo. More than just a dedication to style and quality, they’re representative of the busy and international lifestyle you lead.