A daily immune system power-up*. Everyone knows a good defense is always the best offense. Can’t Touch This is an ancient Chinese secret for herbal immune system support that we’ve supercharged with the immune-system-boosting Reishi mushroom. De-stress the body, boost the immune system and stay untouchable.
- Is it right for me?
- Gut Check is for anyone who feels like their digestion needs a little extra oomph.
- What works best:
- Take 2-3 tablets twice a day. You can take herbs with other vitamins + meds, and with or without food.
- Works fastest between meals (when it’s not competing with what’s already in your system). Since this formula is traditionally used in a cumulative way to help support the immune system, it’s best to start 1-2 weeks before cold and allergy season or traveling to prepare your immune system for maximum defense. It’s also fantastic for travel.
- Herbs only work if you take them. Do your best to be consistent and take your herbs regularly to get the full benefits.
- What to expect:
- boosts the immune system*
- Change happens on the inside. You’ll notice your immune system build over time and you should notice fewer overall days under the weather.
- Take 2 tablets 2x/day | 30-day supply
- NON GMO | VEGAN | GLUTEN, SOY, DAIRY + SUGAR FREE
- Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a pre-existing condition, please consult with your healthcare professional before taking Can’t Touch This. This formula boosts the immune system, so if you have an autoimmune disorder and are on immunosuppressants, this formula is not right for you. Keep out of reach of children.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To help others heal their bodies + relax their minds in order to lead happier, healthier + more fulfilled lives. Every day.
Our bodies are naturally powerful. Michelle + Shari chose the name WTHN because ultimately our power to heal and thrive comes from our body’s natural defenses—from WTHN.